Introduction to Wind
This course is intended for those who work in a management or administrative role or have an interest in joining the wind industry.
For anyone who is intending to work in the expanding wind industry or become a service provider. Especially designed for management and procurement individuals or those with an administrative role.
The course content includes:
- History of the wind turbine and power generation industry
- Basic construction of turbines and power distribution
- What state the global and UK industry is currently in
- Where the market is heading
- International commitments
- Political overview
- Main industry leaders, suppliers and their market share
- Supply chain introduction
- Future challenges and market opportunities
Winchester, Hampshire / On location
There are no academic prerequisites for attending this course.
There are no medical prerequisites for attending this course.
£370.00 + VAT
Renewable Turbine Training Certification