First Aid at Work (Qualsafe)
Did you know that an estimated 611,000 workers in Britain sustained an injury at work in 2014/15?
The Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981 require all employers to make arrangements to ensure their employees receive immediate attention if they are injured or taken ill at work. This includes carrying out a risk assessment, appointing a suitable amount of first aiders and providing appropriate first aid training.
Renewable Turbine Training is pleased to offer its range of commercial and private work based first aid training.
We can deliver a range of First Aid courses giving individuals an Ofqual regulated Qualification that is accredited by Qualsafe Awards.
RTT are accredited to deliver Ofqual Regulated Qualifications including:
- First Aid at Work(QCF) – QA Level 3 Award
- Emergency First Aid At Work(QCF) – QA Level 2 Award
- Paediatric First Aid(QCF) – QA Level 3 Award
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid(QCF) – QA Level 3 Award
- Basic Life Support and Safe Use of an Automated External Defibrillator(QCF) – QA Level 2 Award
- Basic Life Support and Management of Anaphylaxis (QCF) – QA Level 2 Award
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Automated External Defibrillation(QCF) – QA Level 2 Award
- Activity First Aid(QCF) – QA Level 2 Award
- First Aid at Work Annual Refresher(QAR)
- Safe Use of an Automated External Defibrillator(QAR)
Having the correct first aid provision in the workplace is not only a legal requirement, it is incredibly important for the safety of you and your employees.
Our easy to use First Aid Requirements Calculator has three simple steps that should only take a few minutes to complete. It will then use the latest HSE guidance to provide you with a full breakdown of how many first aiders you need and what type of training they require. It will provide you with a report of your own first aid requirements.
Why not spend a couple of minutes and assess your own first aid needs?