Meet the team
Meet the team at Renewable Turbine Training
Benn Faulkner – Director and Composites Specialist
Benn has been in the composites and wind industry for over a decade and has amassed experience in all areas relating to rotor blades, ranging from production, planning and development to repair and servicing.
Paul Murphy – Training Development Manager
Paul has transferred his eighteen years experience in the emergency services to the wind industry, bringing his working at height and medical training skills. Paul his in charge or sourcing and organising training for external candidates.
- GWO Working at Height, First Aid, Fire Awareness and Manual Handling
- Rescue, Confined Space, Managing Incidents
- IOSH Managing Safety, IOSH PPE Inspection
- Wind Turbine and blade repair
Daniel Reeve – Lead Medic Instructor
Daniel has vast experience in the emergency services, starting his career in the Fire Service and now a qualified paramedic. Daniels large range of skills include..
- GWO First Aid instructor
- Qualsafe Instructor
- Advanced Rescue and Truama Care
- Swift Water Rescue, Working at Height, Breathing Apparatus, Confined Space